INDIAN MUSIC FORUM ARCHIVES: Tabla Forum: Paris exhibition of musical instruments from India

Author Message
aanaddha
Paris exhibition of musical instruments from India Mar 23, 2003 08:24 p.m.

Forwarded from RMIC newsgroup:
legouy@club-internet.fr (Bosma) wrote in message news:<7d9e845d.0303230911.31a8baf1@posting.google.com>. .
> A very exciting exhition showing musical instruments from India as
> well as ragamala paintings, photos etc. has just opened at the Cit� de
> la Musique in Paris, France. It will remain open until 29 June. Some
> information may be found on:
> www.cite-musique.fr
> A very beautiful (but costly) catalogue has also been issued.

Perhaps one of our French tablaforum participants can post information on how to obtain a catalogue?
Aanaddha

aanaddha
Ps: Paris exhibition of musical instruments from India Mar 23, 2003 08:41 p.m.

P.s There is an excellent new French website< http://homepage.mac.com/patrickmoutal/macmoutal/rag.html
>with quicktime videos of Alla Rahka, Swapan Choudhuri, Anindo Chatterjee, and many, many, others. There is also many photographs and various articles and papers on ICM for those of you who speak French.
Aanaddha
Ram
Re:Paris exhibition of musical instruments from India May 22, 2003 05:20 a.m.

Aanaddha, a real nice site, thanx for the contribution.
[Previous] [Up] [Next]